Monday 27 April 2009

Magic Words

People who know me know I write professionally.

I write guides to the TQS. I write books. I write articles in various journals, some for the education world, some for other markets.

This means that I focus on words, and words are at the heart of everything I do, which is why our TQS critiquing services are so popular.

Over the next couple of weeks I'm going to be focusing on words in this blog, or rather I'm going to be focusing on questions.

Good questions are really important in the world of the TQS.

If you learn how to ask yourself the right questions, you can review your progress with the TQS very easily.

If you learn how to ask yourself the right questions, you can gain an honest and accurate impression of how you far you have progressed with your TQS journey.

This new series starts next week.

No comments: