Wednesday 24 December 2008

Keeping up to date

The readership of the blog is growing.

I know it is because when I ask people if they read my blog, I get a lot of positive responses. I also hear people promoting the blog as a useful source of information about the TQS.

It's great having plenty of visitors to the blog and knowing that people like it.

If you would like to know each time it is updated you can sign up to receive the blog using the Subscribe to service. This will ensure you are kept up to date on all that is being posted.

You can become a blog follower. You can do this publicly or anonymously. Click on the Follow this blog statement at the bottom right of the screen to learn more.

What's coming up in 2009?
When I have been speaking at events or working with training organisations recently, people have been asking me what is happening on the blog in the first part of 2009.

Well, there is a lot to post about.

For example, there will be another success story fairly early in the New Year, plus more in the three questions series.

There will also be more about the TQS journey and a series of posts on the differences between Part A and Part B of the Training Quality Standard.

However, that is all for the future.

The next post will be early in the New Year. It's time for a holiday now!

No comments: